Monday, February 3, 2014

Challenge 5 Anything Goes Top 5 and Time for YOU to Vote!!!

Hello Fashionista's!
Thanks to all who joined in with our first
challenge of 2014
Anything Goes!
Today we want to share the DT's top 5 with you....


 


 


  

Oh my goodness...what delights for the eyes...
these creations are all so lovely in different ways!! 
Please leave a comment with the project you are voting for,
and the Peoples Choice Winner will be announced next Monday
with the launch of a new Challenge :)
Voting for your favorite gives YOU the power to decide!!!

20 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, but my vote goes to Linda!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is a toughie...but as soon as I saw #28 Jane Ayres I fell in love so #28 Jane Ayres is my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for 15 - Linda Levoir :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all but I love Chrstina's. good luck and well done ladies!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all beautiful but my vote goes to Linda Levoir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you for choosing my card in the top 5. No votes for me yet :( but I am thrilled to be showcased. My vote goes to Christina. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote goes to Jane Ayres.
    But it was a difficult choice, they were all beautiful.
    <3 Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome choices...but Christina :D

    Cheers
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards....my vote is for #8 Chris! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all fabulous but my vote goes to Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creations. I love chris's. Gorgeous.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete