Monday, May 6, 2013

Fashionista Challenge 15 Week 2

Good Day all you lovely Fashionistas!!
 
Its week 2 of our
 
Vintage or Shabby themed Challenge
 
and we have alot to share with you!!!
 
Our bordering Fashionista Suzie is off
galavanting the world on vacation this week,
so all creations are unbordered :(
 
Firstly we want to share some amazing inspiration
 
with you from to lovely ladies who were past top 5 winners!
 
 
 
" I'm Rebekah, I live in the North of the UK with my husband, 3 children (2 girls and 1 boy aged 12,10 and 5) and our Siberian husky Nikita. I work part Time for Starbucks and Time Spend as much as I Can crafting.  I Started to Scrapbook About 5 years ago But Within A Year My niche found in Card making and Started to actively Blog My crafty adventure from Then.  I Earned My Nickname " Berry "at work over 9 years ago (don't even ask me how!) and it has stuck with me ever since. So much so That Most people only know by Berry Me, My Blog is named and berrylicious My facebook page Also Selling Card!  Also I like to Make novelty cakes on occasion and Relish the chance to TRY A New Technique Or Make crafting Whenever I Can.  I AM one of THOSE massive Twilight fans, Yes I AM Truly, oh and I'm fast Becoming addicted to Pinterest! "
 

Tracey graciously accepted our GDT offer and then I asked her if she might join the team...
She was excited and we are honored to say she is now a Fashionista DT lady!!!
 
Now we also had 2 ladies running just a bit late for last weeks
challenge post, so here they are for you today:
 
 
 
 
 
Last but certainly not least
is our "Featured" Card of the Week....
 
34. Cec 
 
 
Ohhh my goodness this is simply STUNNING!!!
Please email Suzie for your
Featured at Fashionista Blinkie
(She is on vacation, so she wont get it to you for a week)


3 comments: