Monday, March 3, 2014

Challenge 6 Shabby Chic Top 5

Hello Fashionista's!


Thanks to all who played along
with our
Shabby Chic Challenge!!!

Today we want to share the DT's top 5 with you....


  
                       

                 
Thank you ladies for sharing all these beautiful creations!!
It always amazes me how much talent is out there
,and what a delight that we can all get to feast our eyes on it!!!
Ladies... we recomment you make a post on your own blog,
letting your followers know that they can now come and vote!!!


 Please leave a comment with the project you are voting for,

and the Peoples Choice Winner will be announced next Monday

with the launch of a new Challenge :)

Voting for your favorite gives YOU the power to decide!!!


16 comments:

  1. they are all lovely cards .. have to pick one ... it would be christina's card <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for chosing my card for the top 5. :)
    My vote goes to Janiel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a hard choice to make...they are all so lovely...but my vote would have to go to #21 Sharon Gurnhill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards girls! I wote for number 26. Lisa. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such lovely creations. My vote goes to Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much for choosing my card for Top 5. My vote goes to Felixir.
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cards are lovely winners, but I vote Sharon Gurnhill. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are all beautiful and deserving of their top 5 place, but my vote goes to Sharon Gurnhill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All cards are gorgeous, but my vote is for Sharon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards ladies, so hard to choose a favourite but it would be Sharon Gurnhills. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. A difficult choice but my vote goes to Sharon Gurnhill,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All so lovely. Sharon gets my vote. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote goes to Lisa! Such a lovely card!

    http://unt.se/johannasmode

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of them are gorgoeus, but my vote goes to Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christina for me, love the gingham.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete