Monday, December 2, 2013

Fashionista Magnolia and More Christmas bling Top 5 and VOTING

Good Day all you lovely Fashionistas!!


Thanks to all who entered our Christmas bling Challenge their creations


It´s that time again!!!


Time to announce the DT's TOP 5 "No Nose girls" creations  for the
Christmas bling Challenge...

…..it was so close and there were a few entries that we could not consider because they werent all girls images and some had noses but here are the final TOP 5 selections.....





Congrats girls... WOW! What GREAT and talented Christmas creations ladies...absolutely breathtaking!!!

They really get you ready to say
Merry Christmas !

Please take your Fashionista Blinkie badge from the sidebar for your blog!
and let your followers know that voting has begun and to come and vote for YOU!


~~~VOTERS~~

Please be sure to leave a comment below (you will have to vote in your comment) and one commentor will get drawn
for a prize from one of our sponsors!
The card with the most votes will be our
Peoples Choice winner!

Voting ends Friday at noon MTN time in the USA.

21 comments:

  1. Love Beth Brovold's entry! I vote for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so difficult because all the cards/creations are gorgeous but I have to make a choice and I vote for Yuri. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for Phi. Love the red colors, real christmasfeeling.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote goes to Beth, Love the ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is tough, they're all fantastic! Such creativity all around! I have to go with Beth's ornaments though! They are so unique and such a very special keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for Beth! Her heart shaped ornaments are GORGEOUS! I love that she made them for her grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Phi. I love what she did with Gossmere.
    Love
    Natalie T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all but my vote goes to Phi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All great creations, but Yuri is getting my vote. Well done everyone, Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sono tutte splendide, ma karina è la mia preferita!
    :D
    love
    manu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all, they are so beautiful. My vote is for Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all, they are all so pretty! My vote is for Beth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All projects are beautiful and very well done.
    my vote goes to Beth ..... her creations are such a wonderful keepsake

    well done ladies

    ReplyDelete
  14. well...very very tough - love PHIs and THANK YOU PHI FOR SAYING IT - YES.... ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! that is what we say...but..in the end #43 my vote is for Beths with unique special heart moments of love for the grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  15. All beautiful creations but my vote goes to 19 Julie P. Stunning creation. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every creation is beautiful, but my favorite is Yuri's card. I love the colors she used :) My vote goes to Yuri.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for Beth. What a wonderful keepsake for her Grandchildren. I love all of the details

    ReplyDelete