Monday, March 4, 2013

Fashionista Challenge #13 PINK

Hello again Fashionista Fans!



Its our one year anniversary and we are very excited to be

announcncing that we are seeking more DT members!

Sadly we have to say goodbye to Nancie who

is moving on to other committments

and we would like to also add DT members for weeks

 2 and 3 of every challenge!

Our requirements are simple...

1 project per month
Post to your blog on the day the challenge post goes live
1 blog hop per 6 month DT committment
Comment on one number in 10 per challenge

Thats it!!!

Please email Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

with your name, blog link, previous DT experience, why you would like to join,

and several examples of your finest creations!


On to challenge #13...

Make it PINK

and our fabulous Sponsor this challenge is the

brilliant Krista Smith of Saturated Canary


Hello! My name is Krista. I draw. I like coffee and diet cokes. My kids are kinda goofy and pretty much my whole world. And my guy, well, he is my heart. I also like tattoos, and I love Jesus. My blog is a fun way for me to savor the best parts of my days. I'd love if you hung around for a bit and said hello. I love to meet new friends!

and

Welcome to the Ribbon Girl - to help your craft budget go further we always sell our buttons, flowers, diamantes, pearls, flatbacks, crystal stems, charms and embellishments in small quantities so you can mix and match with more choice! Seam binding is sold in 5 metre bundles. Divine Bakers Twine and button twine in 10 metre bundles. All of our beautiful ribbon and lace is sold by the metre and when you need more than one, we supply in a continuous length whenever possible
Much thanks to the gals over there for contacting us to become a
regular monthly spopnsor of Fashionista!

and our voting prize winner
Hello, my name is Savannah LaDuke. I am a stay at home mother and enjoy every bit of it. My daughter is the world to me and she defiantly keeps things interesting. I am also the proud owner of a purebred Cocker Spaniel. I have a huge love for drawing and I’ve finally been able to draw on this love and make it into a business. I do it because I love it and it has a huge place in my life. My pen and paper are where I go to think, to indulge and to relax.
Here are our amazingly talented DT inspiration creations:





7 comments:

  1. Great challenge and such lovely inspiration. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome line up of inspirational goodies for our eyes to drool over. I'd love to be part of such an amazing team and blog but I'm afraid that I'm nowhere near the level of talent that currently sits on this one one. Maybe in a few years time...one can dream right? I hope that you will come over and check my post today called the Saturday Showcase where Fashionista Challenge is being featured along with Franz one of your past participants and winners. There is also a little surprise waiting too...

    Here is the link:
    http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2013/03/saturday-showcase-march-9-2013.html

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards from the design team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree.. Fantastic Cards from the Design Team.. And Guest DT.. :o)
    I am joining in on the Pink theme... :o)

    ReplyDelete