Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 2 Winged Things Challenge

Week 2  of "Winged Things"
brings more
 inspiration
and some exciting news!

Our "Featured at Fashionista"
this week is
Julie
pop on over to her blog and let her know you saw her here!
Midweek Magnolias Lovely Lace
Congratulatios Julie,
please email Suzie to get your Featured At Fashionista Blinkie
sue@tranquilpc.co.uk

Our guest designer this week is
and her lovely "winged thing" card


About Leah Ann:
 I'm known as The Hoosier Stamper. I have been stamping several years and I love making cards. I'm am happily married and have 13 wonderful grandchildren. Between hubby and I we have 5 super kids. I'm a bit backwards and have been that way all my life so I don't suppose I'll change now :O) I'm am so blessed to have my hubby who supports me in everything I do.
 Thank you Leah Ann for this lovely inspiration.
Now for some really fantastic news...
WE have added 2 more wonderful
DT members to the
Fashionista Team
and they have even created
some "Winged Thing"
 inspiration for you!

Please help us welcome.....

and


We are very excited to have added these
 2 wonderful designers
to our team and know you will agree
that they both do fantastic work!
Please click their names to get to their blogs.

 
Our sponsor this challenge is
The Paper Shelter
 
Generously offering a $20 gift certificate
"If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-colored format. Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In "The Paper Shelter" you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like Paper Packs, Printables, Accesory sheet, etc."
and
** One lucky voter will also win a prize from**
2 digis of their choice
When the top 5 is announced on July 17 just come back and
 place your vote with the click of your mouse
and then leave a comment, its that easy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Julie for 'Featured on Fashionist' and Leah Ann out Guest Designer. Wonderful Cards.
    Welcome to Frances and Eva our new Design Team Members. Looking forward to working with you both.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, it was so exciting to see my card up here as this weeks featured artist
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete